quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2011

Spore Report: Darn you, Relativity!

Well, hello lifeforms. I'm upset with my awesome ship right now.


Why is that if it is so awesome?


BECAUSE IT FAILED TO AVOID A SIMPLE STAR FIELD! D<


Somehow the navigation system went insane, then i were getting pushed all around by the gravity fields of the stars. Stupid relativity! I needed to use all backup power for the brake engines, but i didn't managed to do it and i ended up powering up the hyperdrive. It warped for a few minutes, but i managed to turn it off. I saw i was in the Milky Way galaxy. Not a bad place, but i remember stories of my kind living somewhere there really long ago. o_o The ship was near Alpha-Centauri, a star system, when something collided with my ship. It was a primitive probe with a golden disk on it. Nobody seemed to appear, sooo.... >D
While i was holding that thing back into my ship, i saw i was almost in the middle of the COG (Center of Gravity) of the stars of that system. Too late, I already was there. My ship then got totally inoperable. I had to use fossil fuel to slow it down when it was thrown away because of the gravity. Darn you again, relativity!
Now the fuel is over and i'm heading towards a seemingly inhabited planet. Wish me luck. o.o' *static*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário